Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013


Hello everyone! 

Since, I'm VERY new to having a blog you all will have have to be patient with me.   But I'm going to try since I want to be able to share our life in little snippets or snapshots.  With that in mind, I'm going to try to put up a few pictures of recent events. 

Beginning the gingerbread house

A work in progress

all done!

Creating memories with Nana (my maternal grandmother)

Evan broke his collarbone from falling off the bed in his sleep!  I don't know why he has such a crazy face.                                                                                                                         
We are trying to fit into our Slovak/Czech culture.  Evan and I made it from cookie cutters I bought in Czech Republic in October. It was really fun to put it all together.  The kit even came with a cookie cutter stand.  From a distance they look pretty good.  Close up was a little different story:)

Hope that you enjoyed it!

In His love,
Miriam (and Evan)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the colorful info you sent.....looking forward to keeping up with you two in mission and adventure...and sending support your way.....peace of the Lord be with you...

    ReplyDelete